Who can join PEATA?
PEATA is a professional body primarily aimed at those working in the construction industry. However, our online training course doesn’t presuppose any specialist knowledge, so anyone with a practical turn of mind can pass our Competency Assessment and become PEATA qualified – it’s suitable for self-builders and enthusiastic DIYers also, particularly with our Free Vane Anemometer hire offer!
- electricians install the majority of extraction fans in the UK. Performing the Airflow Test yourself adds to your income stream and saves bringing in someone else.
- plumbers get involved in ducting and venting bathroom and kitchen extractors – make sure you’ve got the knowledge to comply with Part F.
- compliance and testing professionals. If you already offer acoustic tests, air-tightness tests, SAP or other testing, make yourselves a one-stop shop and offer Part F Airflow Tests also.
- housebuilders and contractors. The Building Regs require Airflow Tests on extraction fans in all new dwellings. Our online training course can be completed in an hour, and our professional-quality certificate creation web app makes it easy for the Building Inspector to sign off on your project.
- kitchen fitters, bathroom fitters and more!
Get on board – join PEATA today and take advantage of our Free Vane Anemometer Hire!